Akhtar Saeed Medical and Dental College (AMDC), Lahore has admission open to 3rd Entry of MBBS and Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lahore (ACPS) has admission open to 2nd Entry of PharmD for 2011 intake.
- Accredited by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore and Pharmacy Council of Pakistan.
- Majestic, inspiring and worth seeing campus with well furnished, spacious equipped laboratories, lecture theaters, auditorium, museum (medical/ pharmacy / herbarium).
- Teaching hospitals a) Akhtar Saeed Trust Hospital, EME DHA Sector, Multan Road, Lahore. b) Farooq Hospital, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore.
- Internationally recognized degree.
- Eminent faculty.
- Learning resources centre.
- Golf court, shopping mall, club community center, Cineplex cinema, post office mosque, hospital, bank (ATM), Bahria Town, own security.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with transport facility.
Eligibility for MBBS
- 60% marks in (F.Sc) examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (A level or American High School Examination). This will have 70% weight.
- University of Health Sciences (UHS) Entry Test appearance required (No pass / fail percentage). This will have 30% weight.
Eligibility for Pharm.D.
- 60% Mark in F.Sc. or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (A level or American High School Examination).
The Prospectuses are available Rs.1,000 for MBBS and Rs.500 for Pharm.D. Applicant can also receive prospectus by post by sending bank draft of Rs.1,200 for MBBS and Rs.700 for Pharm.D. favoring AMDC. This fee includes prospectus charges plus courier charges. Admission office will post the prospectus on the address provided.
Prospectuses are available at:
- Farooq Hospital: 24 Hours
- College Campus : 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Akhtar Saeed Trust Hospital: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
From outside Pakistan please send bank draft of US$50 for MBBS and US$ 25 for Pharm.D.
Online Application Form
The candidates applying through Forms downloaded from website will submit their application along with draft of Rs.2,500 for MBBS and Rs.500 for Pharm.D.
Submission of the Application
Form complete in all respect may be submitted in the admission office of AMDC or sent us through courier along with application processing fee of Rs.1500 from outside Pakistan please send a bank draft of US$85. Note: Processing fee only for MBBS.
Admission Dates 2011
- Last date for submission of applications: September 22, 2010 October 22, 2010
- Aptitude Test: September 24-25-26-27-28-29 and 30, 2010 October 25-26, 2010
- Start of classes: Mid November 2010
[Updated on: October 17, 2010]
For further information, you may please visit, call or write to:
Dr. Eice Muhammad, Principal
Telephone: (+92 42) 35340854-8
Sector-C, Tulip Block, Bahria Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Farooq Hospital 2-3 Asif Block, Allama Iqbal Town,
Mobile phone: M. Muzammal : (+92 300) 4290550 Javed Imran: (92 321) 6034265
Telephone: (+92 42) 37847696, 37845521, 37832539
Fax: (+92 42) 37494843