Akhtar Saeed Medical and Dental College, Lahore, has admissions open for 5th Entry of MBBS course for session 2012-2013.
AMDC informs to be the only medical college in private sector having its own teaching hospitals.
- Recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)
- Affiliated with University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore
- Accredited by College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPSP)
- Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) equivalence with minimum 60% marks for foreign qualifications.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) /A Level with minimum 60% marks.
- All candidates must have appeared in the Provincial Entrance Test of their respective province of domicile / UHS, Lahore and the foreign student have the alternate option to pass SAT-II examination with minimum score of 550 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (as per PMDC and UHS rules).
- Majestic, inspiring and worth seeing campus with well furnished, spacious, equipped laboratories, lecture theaters auditorium, museum (medical / pharmacy / herbarium)
- Internationally recognized degree (WHO)
- Air conditioned separate hostels for boys and girls
- Transport facility
- House job and post graduation is available in our own teaching hospitals
- Akhtar Saeed Trust Teaching Hospital, EME , DHA Sector Multan Road, Lahore
- Farooq Teaching Hospital Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore
- Farooq Teaching Hospital, West Wood Branch, Lahore
AMDC Teaching Faculty
Akhtar Saeed Medical and Dental College has highly qualified, experienced and competent teaching faculty for imparting quality medical education headed by outstanding foreign qualified doctors having handsome teaching and management experience in prestigious public sector medical institutions on their credit.
Prof. Dr. Laiq Hussain Siddiqui, Principal (AMDC),
MBBS, MPhil, FCPS
Formerly Principal and Professor of Anatomy, Nishtar Medical College, Multan
Formerly Member of Executive Committee of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (2007 to 2011)
Prof. Dr. Saleem Akhtar, Dean Faculty of Medicine (AMDC),
Formerly President OSP Lahore and HOD Institute of Ophthalmology, Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
Dr. Farooq Saeed Khan
Chairman and Member Board of Management, Akhtar Saeed Medical and Dental College Project Director / Trustee, Akhtar Saeed Trust Teaching Hospital
Chief Executive, Farooq Hospital, Allama Iqbal Town and West Wood Branch, Main Canal Road, Lahore
Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lahore, has admissions open for 4th Entry of PharmD course for session 2012-2013.
ACPS is the only private sector pharmacy college affiliated with University of the Punjab.
- IBCC equivalence with minimum 60% marks for foreign qualifications.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) / A Level with minimum 60% marks.
Prospectus and Application Forms
Prospectus and Application Forms are available on payment at:
- Farooq Hospital (24 hours)
- College Campus (8:30 am to 2:00 pm)
- Akhtar Saeed Trust Hospital (8:00 am to 2:00 pm)
Prospectus and Application Form cost:
- By hand: Rs.1,500
- By post: Rs.1,700
- By hand: 500
- By post: 700
Entry Test / Processing Fee: Rs.1,500
Online Application Form:
The candidates applying through forms downloaded from website will submit their application along with draft of Rs.3,000 for MBBS and Rs,500 for PharmD.
Admission Schedule 2012-2013
|Last date for submission of applications||October 8, 2012|
|Entry Test||October 14, 2012|
|Interview||October 20, 2012|
For further information, you may please contact:
Farooq Hospital, 2-3 Asif Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 37813471-5, 37036445
Fax: +92 (042) 37814051
E-mail: admissioncell (at) amdc.edu.pk
Javed Imran (0321) 6034265
M. Muzammal (0300) 4290550
Shoaib Aslam (0345) 4052053
For Pharm-D (0334) 3450671
Akhtar Saeed Medical and Dental College,
Sector-C, Bahria Town, Lahore, Pakistan.