Altamash Institute of Dental Medicine has admissions open to BDS program. The Institute is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, and the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan. The Institute is affiliated with the University of Karachi.
Altamash Institute has collaboration arrangement with Karolinska Institute Medical University, Sweden.
- At least 60% marks in Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical Group) / A-Level / American High School / or equivalent examination.
- Applicants awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Foreign students with Biology, Chemistry and one science subject are eligible.
- Foreign students with SAT score of 550 with Biology and Chemistry are exempted from Entry Test.
- Last date for submission of Application Forms: Friday, August 13, 2010
- Entrance Test for local students: Sunday, August 22, 2010
Seats are reserved for overseas Pakistanis and foreign students.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Mrs. M. Bhadha, Director Admissions
Altamash Institute of Dental Medicine
2-R Sunset Boulevard, Defence Housing Authority,
Phase IV, Karachi-75500, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 21) 35872000, 35821955
Fax: (+92 21) 35874074