Admissions are open at Bahria College Karachi in the morning and afternoon shifts for Boys and Girls (separate wings) to First Year (XI) class i.e. Intermediate Part-I with Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, Computer Science and Commerce groups.
Commerce group is offered in Morning shift as well.
- Scholarships equivalent to full tuition fee (including admission fee) awarded to outstanding students.
- Congenial environment with custom built infrastructure.
- Highly qualified, experienced and competent faculty.
- Students given individual attention.
- Limited number of students in each class.
- Separate wings for boys and girls.
- Well equipped labs with state of the art facilities.
- Well stocked library.
- Wide variety of sports facilities i.e. swimming, squash, football, cricket, basketball, volleyball, netball, table tennis, sailing, etc.
- Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- 65% marks in class IX in case result of class X 2010 is awaited and likely to qualify with at least 65% are to produce surety certificate from their previous institution.
- Admission will be made purely on merit.
- Admissions will be confirmed after securing at least 65% marks in aggregate in SSC (Part-I and Part-II) Board Results.
Registration Forms and Prospectus may be obtained from the College Account Office by producing original marks sheet of class IX on any working day between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm on payment of Rs.300 (non-refundable).
|Issuance of Registration Forms||June 21, 2010|
|Last date for submission of Forms||July 1, 2010|
|Entrance Test||Saturday, July 3, 2010|
For further information and queries, you may please contact:
Principal, Bahria College Karachi,
N.O.R.E.-I, M.T. Khan Road,
Telephone: (+92 21) 48500701-04
If this post was of interest to you, you may also like to sign up for daily e-mail alerts to know about latest education opportunities in Pakistan.