Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi, has admissions open to First Year of MBBS for session 2011. The College is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) and is approved by Ministry of Health, Government of Pakistan.
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with at least 60% marks or equivalent. Candidates awaiting result of Intermediate (Pre-Medical or equivalent annual examination 2011) can also apply but are required to submit a hope certificate from their college that he/she will secure at least 60% marks in the Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent annual examination 2011.
College Entry Test is essential for all candidates (less overseas candidates).
Alternate to College Entry Test (for overseas candidates only)
- SAT-II examination with minimum score of 550 marks of each science subjects of which two have to be of Biology and Chemistry.
All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Expatriates / foreign candidates for further details may consult prospectus available on the Bahria University website or Admission Office at Karachi and Islamabad campuses.
Prospectus and application forms are available from August 08, 2011 (Monday to Saturday) (9 am to 4 pm) on payment (non-refundable) at the College’s Admission Office, Karachi and Bahria University, Islamabad campus.
Prospectus and application form cost (inclusive of Entry Test fee):
- For local students (by hand): Rs.2,000
- For local students (by post): Rs.2,200
- For foreign students (by hand): $50
- For foreign students (by post): $85
For courier/post deliveries enclose a bank draft of Rs.2,200 payable to Bahria University.
- Last date of form submission (by hand): September 19, 2011 (Monday)
- Last date of form submission (by post): September 16, 2011 (Friday)
- Entry Test: September 24, 2011 (Saturday)
- Venue of Entry Test: Bahria University, Karachi and Islamabad campuses.
For further information, you may please contact:
Bahria University Medical and Dental College,
13, National Stadium Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (021) 9240002-6 Ext: 320
Mobile phone: +92 (0303) 2896623
Fax: +92 (021) 9240351, 48503088
E-mail: admission (at) bahria (dot) edu (dot) pk
E-8, Naval Complex, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (051) 9260002 Ext: 209, 9263438, 9263402
Fax: +92 (051) 9260889
E-mail: dhs (at) bahria (dot) edu (dot) pk