Cadet College Hasan Abdal, with 56 years of academic excellence and glorious traditions, has invited applications for admission in class VIII and IGCSE O Level for session 2011.
- Age : 12 to 14 years on April 1, 2011 (no age relaxation)
- Candidate must have passed Class VII or equivalent by April 2011.
Courses of Study Offered
- Matriculation: Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or Computer – Rawalpindi Board)
- IGCSE O Level: Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology – Cambridge University)
Entrance Examination, Interview and Medical Examination
- Written Examination: Candidates will be examined in the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Urdu-cum-lslamiat
- Entrance Examination will be held on Sunday, January 2, 2011 at Peshawar, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Karachi, Quetta, Sharjah (UAE), Jeddah and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Candidates who qualify the written examination will be interviewed and medically examined.
College Prospectus can be obtained from the College for Rs. 500 (in cash, by hand) or Rs. 600 by post. Payment by bank draft drawn on Habib Bank Limited Hasan Abdal, in favor of Principal Cadet College Hasan Abdal. Cheques will not be accepted.
Candidates applying for prospectus from outside Pakistan are required to remit Rs.1,000 by bank draft. This includes cost of registered post.
Last Date for submission of Forms: December 5, 2010.
No quota allocation earmarked. Selection nation-wide.
For further information, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Prof. Mohammad Asif Malik,
Pride of Performance (Education),
Principal, Cadet College Hasan Abdal
Telephone: (+92 57) 2520200
Cadet College Hasan Abdal
Telephone: (+92 57) 2520210 Ext. 302, 057-2520200-1
Email: info (at) ccha.edu.pk