Cadet College Hasan Abdal, having 57 years of academic excellence and glorious traditions, has invited applications for admission to Class VIII (Class 8)/ International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) O Level for academic session 2012.
Selection will be nationwide and on merit only. No quota allocation has been earmarked for admission at Cadet College Hasan Abdal.
Eligibility Criteria (Age)
- 12 to 14 years on April 01, 2012. (No relaxation of age is permissible).
- Candidate must have passed Class VII (Class 7) or equivalent by April 2012.
Courses of Studies Offered
- Matriculation: Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or Computer – Rawalpindi Board)
- IGCSE O Level: Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology – Cambridge University)
Entrance Examination, Interview and Medical Examination
- For Matric Course: Mathematics, English and Urdu-cum-Islamiyat
- For IGCSE O Level Course: Mathematics (IGCSE O Level Course), English, and Urdu-cum-Islamiyat
Entrance Examination will be held on Sunday, January 01, 2012 at Peshawar, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Karachi, Quetta, Sharjah (UAE), Jeddah and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
Candidates who quality the written examination shall be interviewed and medically examined in February 2012.
Prospectus can be obtained from Cadet College Hasan Abdal, for Rs.500 (in cash, by hand) or Rs.600 by post. Payment is to be made by a bank draft drawn on Habib Bank Limited, Hasan Abdal branch, in favor of Principal, Cadet College Hasan Abdal. Cheques will not be accepted.
Candidates applying for prospectus from outside Pakistan are required to remit Rs.1,000 by bank draft. This includes cost of registered post.
Last date for submission of forms is December 05, 2011.
For further information, you may please contact:
Cadet College Hasan Abdal, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (057) 2520210 Ext. 302 or (057) 2520200
Email: info (at) ccha (dot) edu (dot) pk
Prof. Mohammad Asif Malik, Pride of Performance (Education),
Principal, Cadet College Hasan Abdal, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (057) 2520200