Cadet College Skardu, operating under Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan, has invited applications for admission in Class VIII.
- Should be between 12 and 14 years of age on April 30, 2011.
- Should have passed Class VII.
- Should be medically fit.
- Those who are studying in Class VII may appear by sending with admission form “Hope Certificate” duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
Cadets of Cadet College Skardu will get following facilities.
- Special concession in PIA fare form Islamabad to Skardu and back.
- 50% concession in travelling by NATCO (by road).
Test and Interview
- Written test for the admission will be held on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at Skardu, Gilgit, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar.
- Only successful candidates shall be called for interview.
Prospectus is available:
- For Rs.450 in cash from college.
- For Skardu candidates at Modern Stationery Mart, News Bazar, Skardu. For Gilgit candidates at Nawab Bakers, Punyal Road, Gilgit.
- Through mail by sending a bank draft of Rs.500 (Rs.450 for prospectus and Rs.50 as postal charges) drawn in favor of Principal Cadet College Skardu, Soneri Bank, Skardu (including last 5 years of question papers).
- Admission form and previous question papers may be downloaded from the College website (www.ccs.edu.pk) and sent along with a demand draft of Rs.950 (prospectus Rs.450 and registration fee Rs.500) with three passport size photographs and copy of domicile certificate.
Last date for submission of applications is January 31, 2011.
For further information and queries, you may please contact:
Zulfiqar Ahmed, Acting Vice Principal
Cadet College Skardu, Skardu, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 5815) 963077-8