College of Art and Design, University of the Punjab has invited applications for admission to following Bachelor programs, details of which are given below.
Prospectus along with entry Test/Admission forms will be available from August 12, 2010. Last date for receiving the entry test forms is August 20, 2010 by 4:00 pm. Last date for receiving the Admission forms fully filled and with all required documents will be September 10, 2010.
— BFA in Graphic Design, Textile Design and Painting (Morning and Evening Replica Programs)
- Intermediate or equivalent
- All applicants will have to pass an entry test of Drawing.
- Only those who pass the test will be eligible for admission.
- The age limit shall be 24 years.
- 40 marks will be given to those students who have done relevant diploma from University College of Art and Design.
Test Dates for BFA
- August 27-29, 2010 (9:00 am)
For further details contact: 042-99211608 Fax: 042-99211604
— Bachelor of Architecture B.Arch. (5 years professional degree accredited by PCATP)
- Minimum requirement for admission to B.Arch. is 50% marks in Intermediate, A-Level or equivalent with combination of any three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Statistics, Fine Arts, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology.
- I.Com., D.Com. holders are not eligible.
- Two seats are reserved for the applicants who have passed 3 years Diploma in Architecture from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- All applicants will have to pass entry tests of Drawing, English and Mathematics. Only those who pass all the tests will be eligible for admission. All applicants who qualify entry tests will have to appear in an interview.
- The age limit will be 24 years.
- For the purpose of determining merit 30% weightage will be given to the tests and 70% to the academic achievements of the student.
- Decision of the admission Committee shall be final.
Test Dates for B.Arch.
- English and Math Test August 24, 2010
- Drawing Test: August 25, 2010
For further details contact: 042-99213593, Fax: 042-99213593