College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP), Karachi, has announced of admissions to MCPS in Health Professions Education for academic session 2011-2013.
Salient features of the program are:
- Face-to-face and distance supervised learning, making it possible for busy professionals to engage in their continuous professional development while maintaining their prime responsibilities as clinicians and teachers.
- Tailored to the local needs of both private and public sector medical/dental institutions.
- Duration: 2 years (15 months course work and 9 months research in the parent institution leading to an article published/accepted for publication in CPSP approved journal).
- Recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
- Accreditation by CPSP.
- Medical or dental graduates with house job and one year of clinical experience.
- Minimum three years of teaching experience after obtaining the basic qualification.
- Age: 55 years or less.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have:
- Affiliation with an academic organization/institution,
- Attended medical education workshops/courses.
- Post graduate qualification.
- Expertise in using computer and internet.
- Reasonable proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Admission Form and brochure can be downloaded from the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan’s website.
Last date for submission of application is June 30, 2011.
For further information, you may please contact:
The Coordinator HPE, Department of Medical Education,
College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP),
7th Central Street, Defence Housing Authority, Karachi-75500, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (021) 99266436, 99266437
E-mail 1: hpe (at) cpsp (dot) edu (dot) pk
E-mail 2: dme (at) cpsp (dot) edu (dot) pk