Creek College (CBM Campus), formerly College of Economics and Social Development (CESD), has admissions open for Intermediate with Commerce, Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, General Science and Humanities groups.
- Preferential admissions to BBA (Honors), Joint Honors and other Bachelor programs (commerce, computer science and industrial engineering) in CBM and CCSIS.
- Centrally air-conditioned purpose-built campus includes library, cafeteria, table tennis, squash court and multimedia rooms.
- Educational assistance provided to students on merit and need basis.
- Subsidized transport available for students, if required.
- Creek College maintains high academic standards and discipline.
Achievements of the College
- 1st position in HSC Part-1 Commerce 2009 – BIEK
- 5th and 10th position in Inter Commerce 2009 – BIEK
- 3rd position in HSC Part-1 Commerce 2010 – BIEK
- Minimum 50% marks in SSC.
- Minimum Six O Level subjects including Urdu, Islamiat and Pakistan Studies (excluding additional Mathematics) with average C grade.
- Maximum age limit is 18 years as on August 2011.
- Students awaiting SSC and O Level results may also apply.
Admission Kit can be obtained on payment of Rs.1,000 from the admission office on any day from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm except Sundays. Last date for submission of admission application forms is Wednesday, May 25, 2011.
Aptitude Test will be conducted on Thursday, May, 26, 2011 at 10:00 am at Creek College (CBM Campus). Successful candidates will be interviewed before final selection.
Classes will commence on Monday, August 01, 2011.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Creek College (CBM Campus),
Korangi Creek, Karachi.
UAN: 111-002-004 Ext. 358
Fax: +92 (021) 35090968
E-mail: creek (dot) college (at) iobm (dot) edu (dot) pk