Dr. A.Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology, KRL Kahuta, has offered admission to 4-year BEIT program for session Spring 2012-2016.
The Institute is affiliated with University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Taxila.
Eligibility for Admission to BEIT
- HSSC with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Mathematics and Computer Studies or DAE in Electrical, Electronics or IT / Computer Engineering / Telecom securing minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- 04% seats are allocated for DAE.
The admission will be made purely on merit according to the schedule given below.
Prospectus containing detailed information is available from the following addresses on payment of Rs.500.
- Main Campus, Dr. A.Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology, KRL Kahuta
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), Kahuta City Branch
- NBP Cantt. branch, Bank Road, Rawalpindi
- NBP Main branch, Civic Center, Islamabad
Schedule of Admissions
|Receipt of admission forms||January 02-20, 2012|
|Entry Test||January 24, 2012|
|Display of first merit lists (results can be obtained on phone 051-9285127)||January 30, 2012|
|Payment of dues||January 31 to February 06, 2012|
|Commencement of classes||February 13, 2012|
Fee Concession / Scholarships / Jobs / Transport
Children of employees of strategic organizations will be given concession in fees and funds as per policy.
- For the first semester, a scholarship of Rs.5,000 will be offered to top three students at the time of admission, provided they obtain more than 70% marks in the final merit list (including F.Sc. / DAE and Entry Test) subject to 10% of total students admitted.
- For subsequent semesters, students scoring first, second and third positions will have a fee waiver of 100%, 75% and 50% respectively. Students having 3.5 or above GPA are eligible. These scholarships are for one semester duration and will be awarded on previous semester results.
- Limited number of need based scholarships will be given to needy but talented students.
From each batch, two outstanding BEIT graduate students will be offered employment by KRL. This is subject to 10% of graduating students of the batch.
Transport facility will be available between Rawalpindi / Islamabad / Humak and Kahuta on specific routes on payment.
For further information, you may please contact:
Dr. A.Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology,
KRL Kahuta, District Rawalpindi.
Telephone: +92 (051) 9285059, 9285127
Fax: +92 (051) 9285245
Mobile: +92 (0315) 8542748
E-mail: admissions (at) kicsit.edu.pk