Federal Medical and Dental College (FMDC), Islamabad, has announced of admissions to first batch of MBBS course for session 2012 as per following schedule.
FMDC is the first public sector medical college established in the capital city of Pakistan. Prime Minister of Pakistan announced the establishment of Federal Medical and Dental College at Islamabad and inaugurated it on June 14, 2011.
The College is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and is affiliated with Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU), Islamabad.
- Pakistani nationals with 60% or higher marks in F.Sc. (Higher Secondary School) examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Admissions shall be as per laid down quota.
Entry Test Result
Result will be uploaded on National Testing Service (NTS) website.
How to Apply
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.1,200 through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with an online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Call Letters for Entry Test
Eligible candidates shall be issued call letters.
- Last date for submission of applications: December 17, 2011
- Roll number slips will be dispatched on December 19, 2011
- Test Date: January 01, 2012
All information will be uploaded on the NTS website.
For further information, please contact National Testing Service (NTS) at:
Headquarter: 402, Street No. 34, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Telephone: +92 (051) 9258478-79
Karachi Office: POF Complex, 3rd Floor, 252 Sarwar Shaheed Road Saddar, Karachi.
Telephone: +92 (021) 35215013
Lahore Office: Plaza No. 170, 2nd Floor, Y-Block, Phase III, DHA Commercial Area, Lahore Cantt.
Telephone: +92 (042) 99239022
Peshawar Office: B-2, Rahat Abad Colony, Near Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar.
Telephone: +92 (091) 9218233