Foundation University Medical College, Islamabad has invited applications for admission to MBBS program for the year 2013.
- Recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)
- Recognized by College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan for FCPS Part-II training
- Listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Member of International Association of Medical Regulatory Authority (IAMRA)
- Included in World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS) by WHO
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent qualifications.
- IBCC equivalence in FSc with minimum 60% marks for foreign qualifications.
- Provincial Entry Test is mandatory. An alternative to entry test for expatriate/foreign students is provision of SAT-II examination score with minimum 550 marks in each subject i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Physics/Mathematics or MCAT with minimum aggregate score of 24 (valid for a period of two years from the date of test).
- Valid TOEFL or IELTS with a score of 500 or 5.5 shall be required from candidates obtaining FSc equivalent from countries of Non-English Medium of Teaching.
- Guaranteed admission for expatriates / foreign candidates with 70% marks and above in FSc / equivalence, if otherwise qualified as per PMDC regulations, on first come first serve basis.
Prospectus and Application Form
Prospectus and Application Form are available from the following places:
|1||FUMC||Foundation University Medical College, Defence Avenue, Phase-1, Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Islamabad.||(051) 5788171, 5788250 Ext: 205, 415, 416|
|2||SOMH (FF) Karachi||Shaukat Omer Memorial Hospital (Fauji Foundation), Shah Faisal Colony No. 2, Karachi No. 25.||(021) 99248701-3|
|3||FFMC Quetta||Fauji Foundation Medical Centre, 7-1/121-45, Major Muhammad Ali Shaheed Road, (Toghi Road), Quetta.||(081) 266446|
|4||FFMC Multan||Fauji Foundation Medical Centre, 97/1, Soldier House, District Jail Road, Near High Court, Multan Bench.||(061) 4584712|
|5||FFH Lahore||Fauji Foundation Hospital, Bedian Road, Lahore Cantt.||(042) 9220291-3|
|6||FFH Peshawar||Fauji Foundation Hospital, No. 1, Aziz Shaheed Road, Peshawar Cantt.||(091) 9212770-74|
|7||FFH Jhelum||Fauji Foundation Hospital. G.T Road, Jhelum.||(0544) 649263|
|8||FFMC Faisalabad||Fauji Foundation Medical Centre, H. No. 669 D, Batala Colony, Faisalabad.||(041) 8731692|
|9||Dy Manager Coord FUI||Fauji Towers, 68 Tipu Road, Rawalpindi.||(051) 5951821 Ext: 1736|
Prospectus and Application Form: Rs.1,000 (for Pakistani candidates) or a draft of Rs.1,100 (for dispatch of prospectus by mail)/ US $30 (for expatriate and foreign candidates)
Processing Fee: Rs1,000 (for Pakistani candidates) / US $25 (for expatriate and foreign candidates)
Downloaded Application Form: Rs.2,100 (for Pakistani candidates) / US $55 (for expatriate and foreign candidates)
Last date to apply: October 01, 2012
- A purpose-built campus adjacent to the FFH (Teaching Hospital) in the secure environment of DHA-I.
- Separate hostels for girls and boys available within college premises.
- 100% paid House Job is being provided to all graduates of the FUMC.
- Facility of Postgraduate Training (PGT) is also available in the college.
For further information, you may please contact:
Manager Student Affairs,
Foundation University Medical College,
Defence Avenue, Phase-1, Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Islamabad, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (051) 5788171, 5788250 Ext: 205, 415 and 416
Fax: +92 (051) 5788582
E-mail: msa_fumc (at) fui.edu.pk