Department of Allied Health Sciences, Gulab Devi Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lahore, has invited applications for admission in 4-year degree program of B.Sc. (Hons) Allied Health Sciences for session 2011-2012 in the following disciplines:
- B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Cardiac Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Emergency and Intensive Care Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Respiratory Therapy
- B.Sc. (Hons) Operation Theater Technology
- F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc. in relevant technology from a board of Intermediate and Secondary Education / equivalent (as per University of Health Sciences (UHS) rules) with at 50% unadjusted marks.
- Age between 17-30 years on closing date of admission.
Application form with necessary information is available at the office of Gulab Devi Postgraduate Medical Institute for Rs.500 during working hours (08:00 am to 02:00 pm).
- Last date for submission of application: Saturday, December 17, 2011
- Entry Test (at 10:00 am): Friday, December 23, 2011
- First merit list: Tuesday, December 27, 2011
- Interview (at 10:00 am): Saturday, December 31, 2011
- Last date for fee submission: Thursday, January 05, 2012
For further details, you may please contact:
Dr. Muhammad Akram, Dean,
Gulab Devi Postgraduate Medical Institute,
Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 35918040, 99230247-50 Ext: 3100
Mobile phone: +92 (0300) 4375015
E-mail: gdpgmi (at) yahoo (dot) com