Islamic International Medical College, Islamabad, has invited applications for admissions to MBBS (18th Entry) and BDS (13th Entry) for the academic year 2013.
The college was established in 1996 and is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPSP).
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualifications like the British GCE A Level with medical subjects.
- Result of Provincial Government’s Medical Entrance Test. For foreign / expatriate seats SAT-II (with minimum score of 550) may be submitted in-lieu of Entrance Test.
- Students holding KPK domicile can apply on the basis of FSc result and ETEA score.
- Apply online by visiting admissions.riphah.edu.pk.
- By hand applications are not acceptable.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Application processing fee of Rs.1,700 (in person) or Rs.1,800 (bank draft through courier in favor of IIMCT) can be submitted at any of college’s Admission Offices.
- You can update your already submitted application form, candidates are advised to upload the required documents and submit the processing fee before the last date to avoid any inconvenience on the test day.
- Admit cards will be e-mailed to the applicants and it is compulsory to bring admit card along on test day.
|Last date to apply||Wednesday, October 10, 2012|
|Test date||Saturday, October 13, 2012Test Timing Reporting time: 8:30 am|
Test will start: 9:00 am
|Test Venue||Al-Mizan Campus, IIMC-T Complex, Old Supreme Court Building, 274-Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi|
For further information, you may please contact:
Riphah International University,
Main Islamabad Campus: Sector I-14, Peshawar Road, Near New Passport Office, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (051) 8446000-8 Ext. 226, 227
Al-Mizan IIMCT Complex, Old Supreme Court Building, 274 Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi Cantt., Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (051) 5125162-7 Ext. 226, 227
Islamabad City Campus:
IIMC, 7th Avenue G-7/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (051) 2891835 8
Lahore Main Campus:
14-Civic Center, Township, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 35126110 8
UAN: (051) 111-510-510
E-mail: admissions (at) riphah.edu.pk