Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC), Karachi has invited applications on prescribed forms from interested government / private candidates for the admission to FCPS-II, DTCD, Trainee RMOS and House Jobs against Federal seats.
Forms are available at the Accounts Section ay JPMC through a pay order of Rs.1,000 in the name of Executive Director, JPMC, Karachi.
Training Course for FCPS-II
- Thoracic Medicine
- General Surgery
- Gynae and Obstt
- Thoracic Surgery
Other courses are:
- Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD) / One year house job
- House Jobs (Federal Seat)
Eligibility for FCPS Part-II in General Medicine / General Surgery
- FCPS-I is mandatory
Eligibility for FCPS Part-II in Sub-Speciality
- Two years training in General Medicine / General Surgery is mandatory.
Eligibility for Trainee RMO
- One year House Job at JMPC
- FCPS-I in relevant specialty.
Eligibility for House Job
- Graduated in 2010 from recognized institutions other than SMC.
- NOC is required along with the application forms from parent institution.
Venue of Entrance Test
Entrance Test will be held on July 3, 2010 at Regent Plaza Hotel, Karachi at 9:00 am.
Venue of Interview
Committee Room adjacent Library Building of JPMC, Karachi.
|FCPS Part-II and TRMOS||July 7, 2010 at 9:00 am|
|DTCD||July 8, 2010 at 9:00 am|
|House Job||July 8, 2010 at 9:00 am|
- Application processing fee is non-refundable.
- No separate call letters will be sent for interviews.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit alone.
- Detailed prerequisite is included in the form.
- Forms will be received in the R&I Section. No incomplete forms will be entertained.
- No TA /DA will be paid by JPMC.
- No accommodation will be provided by JPMC.
- Marks sheet (duly attested) must be submitted along with application form.
- Those candidates who are in government service must apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of form is June 25, 2010.
- Admit cards will be issued from the Education and Training Section on July 1, 2010.
- Only shortlisted candidates will appear in the interview. Result will be displayed on July 5, 2010 on the notice board.
Prof. Tasnim Ahsan
Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, Karachi – 75510
If this post was of interest to you, you may also like to sign up for daily e-mail alerts to stay informed about latest in educational landscape in Pakistan.