Jinnah Medical and Dental College, Karachi, has admissions open to MBBS, BDS and PharmD programs for academic session 2013.
The college is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, the Pharmacy Council and the Ministry of Health.
All programs are affiliated with the University of Karachi.
The college is listed in the WHO Directory of Medical Schools. Graduates are eligible to sit for USMLE and PLAB examinations.
Minimum requirements for all programs
- Intermediate Science (Pre-medical) examination with 60% marks
- A Level, American / Canadian High School or equivalent: Biology, Chemistry and one other science subject is required. Equivalence is determined by the Interboard Committee of Chairmen (I.B.C.C.).
Prospectus and application forms
Prospectus and application forms are available with the Student Affairs Department on payment of Rs.2,500. The fee includes prospectus, application processing charges and college entrance test.
Application forms are also available at Jinnah Medical and Dental College website.
For all seats (residents and non-residents):
- Last date for submission of forms: Wednesday, October 03, 2012
For local seats:
- Entrance Test: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 9:00 am
- Venue: Jinnah Medical and Dental College
Final Selection will be based on academic record, entrance test and interview.
For further information, you may please contact:
Jinnah Medical and Dental College,
22-23 Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Karachi-74000, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (021) 34935009, 34931886-9 Ext. 208,209
Fax: +92 (021) 34938035
E-mail: studentaffair (at) jmc.edu.pk