Lahore College for Women University has invited applications for admission to F.A. / F.Sc. Part-I for session 2011.
Prospectus along with forms are available from the following branches of the Bank of Punjab for admission to F.A./F.Sc. Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science, Home Economics, ICS (Physics and Economics group) and I.Com. from August 01, 2011.
- Shadman Market Branch, Shadman Lahore. (042) 99204516-18, 37553105
- Chauburji Branch, Lahore. (042) 371419984, 37237554
- Baghbanpura Branch, Near Main Bazar, Lahore. (042) 36820488, 36820414
- Link Model Town Branch, Lahore. (042) 35880475, 35846533
- Main Boulevard Gulberg Branch, Opposite UCH. (042) 35783771-72
- Circular Road Branch, Near Akbari Gate, Lahore. (042) 37379287, 37379289
Distribution of Seats
According to the admission policy of Government of the Punjab, 96% admission will be on merit, 2% seats are reserved for Disabled Students, and 2% on sports basis (Arts only). Only Board/District level players are eligible to apply on Sports basis.
Last date of submission of forms is August 09, 2011 till 04:00 p.m. in the university. No form will be entertained after the due date.
Students must apply for all categories separately on the forms specified as:
- Blue Forms: Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science and I.C.S. (Physics and Economics group)
- White Forms: Arts, Home Economics and I.Com.
- Yellow Forms: Disabled Students, Sports and O Level seats
Forms of different categories are not interchangeable. Therefore, to avoid disappointment please submit forms separately in each group because each group has separate merit.
10% additional seats are reserved for O Level students. Their admission will be processed after declaration of result subject to provision of Result Statement and Equivalence Certificate.
The students must attach two attested photocopies of Matric Result Card, one copy each of Character/ Provisional Certificates, Identity Card of Father/Guardian and Monthly Income Certificate of Father, N.O.C for the students of other Board except Lahore Board.
Program of Test
- Fine Arts: August 11, 2011 at 10:00 a.m.
- English Literature: August 11, 2011 at 01:00 p.m.
Program of Interview (8:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.)
- For Sports Trial and Interview: August 15 and 16, 2011
- For Disabled and Hafiza Candidates: August 17, 2011
- For Financial Assistance: August 29, 2011
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
Candidates are directed to appear for interview along with all the original documents. The talented students from low-income groups may apply separately for Financial Assistance on the prescribed form available in the Information Office.
Lahore College for Women University offers Scholarship to B.I.S.E. position holders.
List of students selected on merit will be displayed on August 19, 2011 at 02:00 p.m. in the university.
Please read the Prospectus carefully before filling out the forms and attach attested copies of all the relevant documents.
For further information, you may please contact:
Lahore College for Women University,
Jail Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: (042) 99203801-9 (204-206,300), 99201950, 99203089