Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College, Mirpur, Azad Jammu and Kashmir has admission open to MBBS program for Session 2010-2011.
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Min 60% marks
- A Level/ Grade 12 American School, IBCC equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks.
- For overseas SAT-II score 5.50 a must.
Prospectus and Application Form
Application Form/Prospectus are available at Medical College Campus, Mirpur, MIU Main Campus Nerian Sharif and Camp Office I-9 Markaz Islamabad (Near I-9 Police Station) for Rs.1,000 (by hand) and Rs.1,200/- (by courier) and US $ 50 (for overseas/foreign candidates) through bank draft.
Processing Fee: Rs.1,500 (For Pakistani and AJK nationals)
Downloaded Application Form: The candidates applying through downloaded form from website www.miu.edu.pk to submit applications along with demand draft of Rs.2,500/- (for Pakistani and AJK candidates). US$ 50 (for expatriates, overseas and foreign candidates).
All remittances will be through bank draft in favor of Treasurer MIU, Islamabad.
20 seats to be filled by AJK government nomination board. The candidates qualifying the entry test will be eligible for these nominations.
20 seats for wards and relatives of overseas Pakistanis / expatriates and foreigners will be filled on first come first serve basis.
- Last date for submission of applications: September 30, 2010
- Entry test for open merit seats: October 17, 2010 (Venues to be communicated later)
- Display of first list of successful candidates: October 19, 2010
- Last date for payment of fee: November 30, 2010
- Commencement of classes: January 3, 2011
For further information, you may please contact:
Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University
I-9 Markaz, Islamabad (Near 1-9 Police Station), Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 51) 4859658-9, 4101539
Fax: (+92 51) 4859657
Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College,
Sector D-4, Mirpur, Azad Jammu Kashmir.
Telephone: (+92 5827) 468666, 468155
Fax: (+92 5827) 468777