Multan Medical and Dental College has invited applications for admission to 5th Entry of MBBS and BDS programs for the session 2012-2013.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates on the prescribed forms with prospectus, available at the college Admission Office and Fatima Medical Centre, Chowk Rasheed Abad, Khanewal Road, Multan for the admission in 1st year MBBS / BDS courses.
The college is approved by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore.
- First private sector institute of medical / dental education in southern Punjab with state of the art building and highly qualified and adequately experienced faculty.
- Ibn-e-Siena Health Care and Research Institute is currently functioning 600 beded teaching hospital designed to fulfill the requirement for the house jobs / postgraduate training for the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan according to the standards laid down by PMDC.
- Majestic, inspiring and worth seeing campus with spacious lecture theaters, well equipped laboratories and museums and teaching hospital.
- Transport and hostel facilities for both boys and girls are available.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 65% marks and above (unadjusted) both for the MBBS and BDS program from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or equivalent qualification as prescribed by PMDC.
- Should have qualified / passed Entry Test to be conducted by the University of Health Sciences on September 23, 2012.
- An alternative to entry test for expatriate/foreign students of SAT-II examination with minimum 550 marks in each subject i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Physics/Mathematics.
Online Application Form
The candidates applying through Application Forms, downloaded from website, will submit their application along with draft of Rs.4,500 (Form fee Rs.1,500 + Processing Fee Rs.3,000) for MBBS / BDS.
The prospectus are available Rs.1,500 for MBBS and BDS. Applicant can also receive prospectus by post by sending bank draft of Rs.1,700 in favor of Multan Medical and Dental College, Multan. This fee includes prospectus charges plus courier charges. Admission Office will post the prospectus on the address provided from outside Pakistan. Please send bank draft of US $50.
Submission of Application
Form complete in all respects may be submitted in the Admission Office, Multan Medical and Dental College or sent through courier along with processing fee of Rs.3,000.
From outside Pakistan, send a Bank draft of US $100.
Send complete Application Form with UHS Entry Test result to Principal, Multan Medical and Dental College, Multan.
|Prospectus available from||September 25, 2012|
|Last date of submission of application||October 13, 2012|
|Interview / Aptitude Test||October 21, 2012|
|Payment of fee||Within 7 days of the finalization of admissions in public sector medical / dental colleges|
|Commencement of classes||According to Government of the Punjab notification|
For further information, you may please contact:
Dr. Shabbir Ahmad Nasir, Principal,
Multan Medical and Dental College,
P.O Box 848, New Multan,
Southern Bypass Jahangir Abad, Multan, Pakistan.
Telephone college: +92 (061) 6782877-79
Fax: +92 (061-) 6782879
Telephone hospital:+92 (061) 6782872-6
E-mail: info (at) mmdc.edu.pk