NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research (NFC IEFR), Faisalabad, has invited applications for admission to the following programs for academic session 2011-2012:
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. (Honors) Computer Science
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
All programs are affiliated with University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore. Combined entry test conducted by UET, Lahore, at any center is valid and mandatory.
Prospectus is available by hand for Rs.950 or through courier against bank draft of Rs.1,000 in favor of NFC IEFR. Prospectus is also available from UET, Lahore; please contact at (0300) 4691090.
Last date for submission of admission application form is October 21, 2011.
- Admission Dues: Rs.83,300 for Engineering and BBA (at the time of submission of application form)
- Self Finance Dues: Rs.433,300 for Engineering and BBA along with normal fees (at the time of submission of application form)
- Admission Dues: Rs.67,700 for B.Sc. (Honors) Computer Science (at the time of submission of application form)
- Self Finance Dues: Rs.417,700 for B.Sc. (Honors) Computer Science (at the time of submission of application form)
About NFC IEFR
IEFR Faisalabad is one of the new generations of Pakistani institution with a progressive and innovative outlook. With its inspiring faculty that has gleaned accolades from leading universities around the world and diverse student body that truly represents Pakistan. NFC IEFR is committed to the provision of intellectual leadership and to emerge as a beacon of light for the country’s scientific and technological progress.
For further information, you may please contact:
NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research,
Jaranwala Road, Faisalabad Postcode 38090, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (041) 9220355-57 Ext. 142
Fax: +92 (041) 9220360
E-mail: admcell (at) iefr (dot) edu (dot) pk