Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) has admissions open and registration started for 2011-2012.
Dedicated and committed to fulfill the most cherished desire of every parent, OPF institutions are providing matchless education in 25 cities of the country and AJK since last two decades.
- Children can choose between both Matric /F.Sc. and O/A Levels.
- The Cambridge based ICGCS system is also being introduced.
- Fully equipped Computer, Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories.
- Ideal and favorable environment for personality development and potential growth of teachers and students.
- Foolproof examination system.
- Computerized result system.
- Purpose built buildings in Islamabad, Quetta, Sheikhupura, Sanghar, Larkana and Turbat.
- Excellent refreshment facilities and playgrounds.
- Students of OPF have produced outstanding results in both local as well as international educational systems.
- Up-to-date teaching skills.
- Compatible fee structure.
- Special fee structure for meeting the needs of different income groups.
- Brilliant students enjoy a special package offering fee exemptions / scholarships.
- Free medical checkup of the students.
- Special inter/Intra school competitions in debates, speech contest, science exhibitions, sports gala and study tours.
High Standard of education:
- Education quality management standards.
- Professionally trained teachers.
- Advanced pedagogical techniques adopted.
- Special emphasis on music and art classes.
Special Offer for Children of Overseas Pakistanis:
- Residential college for the children of overseas Pakistanis.
- 50% fee concession for the children of the overseas Pakistanis and orphan children.
- Kallar Syeddan. Phone: (0513) 570211
- Bhalwal. Phone: (0334) 6644325, (0345) 8663711
- Gujrat. Phone: (053) 3604910
- Sheikhupura. Phone: (056) 3781552
- Sialkot. Phone: (052) 3553821
- Pakpattan. Phone: (0457) 372903
- Depalpur. Phone: (404) 4541939
- Multan. Phone: (061) 9239156
- Karachi. Phone: (021) 32760022
- Sanghar. Phone: (0235) 541276
- Dadu. Phone: (025) 4612208
- Larkana. Phone: (074) 4042206
- Badin. Phone: (0297) 862141
- Mansehra. Phone: ( 0997) 305548
- D.I. Khan. Phone: (0966) 710518
- Hangu. Phone: (0925) 621103
- Quetta. Phone: (081) 9211703
- Turbat. Phone: (0852) 412303
- Mirpur. Phone: (05827) 961048
- Kotli. Phone: (05827) 960009
- Muzaffarabad. Phone: (05827) 432508
- Rawalpindi. (School Section) Phone: (051) 4427399
- Lahore. (School Section) Phone: (042) 36183514, (0300) 5277289
OPF Girls College
Park Road, F-8/2, Islamabad.
Phone: (051) 9261430, 9260424
OPF Boys College
Phone: (051) 4434940-41
For further information and details, you may please contact:
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (Education Division),
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis, Government of Pakistan,
Shahrah-e-Jamhoriat, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Email: info (at) opf (dot) org (dot) pk
General Manager Education
Telephone: +92 (051) 9222692