Pakistan Red Crescent Medical and Dental College (PRCM&DC) has invited applications for its first batch of MBBS students – first year for session 2011-2012.
PRCM&DC is the first project of the Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS), Punjab branch.
PRC Medical and Dental College is housed in PRCS Medical Complex, Dina Nath, a purpose built campus with Wi-Fi connectivity; the students will receive their clinical training in the attached PRCS Hospital located adjacent to the college. The hospital is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) for house job training.
PRC Medical and Dental College informs that it is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
Eligibility for Admission
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent qualification as determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) with at least 60% unadjusted marks according to PMDC criteria.
- Result of provincial government’s Medical College Entrance Test.
- Candidates applying for overseas seats may take SAT-II in lieu of entrance test with minimum of 550 score in each subject.
Prospectus of the college is available at the college campus and can be obtained by:
- Paying Rs.1,000 at the college campus in cash or by pay order/ bank draft in favor of PRC Medical and Dental College.
- Courier service by paying Rs.1,000, and Rs.150 as courier charges, through pay order /bank draft.
The pay order / bank draft should be in favor of PRC Medical and Dental College, Lahore.
- Few seats are available.
- Hostel facilities for students are available.
- Transport arrangements are also in place for the students.
For further information, you may please contact:
Pakistan Red Crescent Medical and Dental College,
2 Shahra-e-Fatima Jinnah, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 36304702-3, 99238098