Punjab College of Commerce, Lahore, has invited applications for admission to 2-year M.Com. (Master of Commerce) program with morning and evening classes for session 2011-2013.
The M.Com. program is being offered with two specializations: (i) Accounting and Finance (ii) Banking and Finance.
- Chartered university degree (University of Central Punjab (UCP))
- 16-year Master’s degree in Commerce
- 2-year study after B.Com.
- 24 courses of 3 credit hours each
- 72 credit hour program as per Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Students can do MS/M.Phil. after M.Com. in two years
- Highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty
- Affordable fee structure
- Exemptions offered by ACCA, PIPFA and ICMAP on the basis of M.Com. degree
- Computerized Pedagogy in Accounting, Finance and Auditing
- Unlimited internet facility to all students
- Extensive job market
- Special fee Concession for old Punjabians and on kinship basis (subject to attendance)
- B.Com. (IT) (with minimum 45% marks)
- B.Com. (Hons) 4 semesters completed (with minimum CGPA of 2.5) or equivalent
- Apply latest by: September 22, 2011
- Entry Test: September 25, 2011
For further information, you may please contact:
Punjab College of Commerce,
3-Noon Avenue, New Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
E-mail: +92 (042) 35852403-4