Government of the Punjab has advertised following information for admissions to government medical and dental institutions of the Punjab province for session 2011-2012.
This is in partial modification of the advertisement that appeared on September 22, 2011.
Keeping in view the convenience of aspiring candidates and their parents / relatives, especially those residing in the far flung areas of the Punjab province, all eligible candidates are now allowed to receive the Admission Kits and submit their duly filled Admission Forms at University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore, from October 5, 2011 to 15 October, 2011, (excluding Sunday) from 09:00 am to 03:00 pm, through a one-window operation.
The candidates are advised to bring following documents with them to be attached with the form:
- Three (03) attested copies of Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate, Detailed Marks Certificate issued by the Board is also acceptable. Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Three (03) attested copies of Birth Certificate issued by union council, if date of birth is not mentioned on Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate.
- Three (03) attested copies of Higher Secondary School (F.Sc. Pre-Medical) Certificate issued by the Board. Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.
- Three (03) attested copies of Entrance Test Result Card issued by University of Health Sciences.
- Three (03) attested copies of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. No other certificate or document (e.g. Birth Certificate, B-Form, CNIC, etc.) is acceptable in lieu of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
- Three (03) attested copies of Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Three (03) attested copies of CNIC of father/ guardian.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs. One to be pasted on the Admission Form and to be attested on the front, and other three, attested on the back, to be attached with the form.
- Original Fitness Certificate issued by a registered medial practitioner / government medical officer.
- Original Affidavit on Rs.20 stamp paper as per specimen given as Annexure-1 on University of Health Sciences website.
- Candidates claiming to be Muslim Huffaz-e-Quran shall attach three (03) attested copies of Hifiz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered madressa.
- Candidates claiming to be disabled students shall attach original Disability Certificate as per specimen given as Annexure-III on University of Health Sciences website, issued by a certified specialist working in a government hospital.
- Candidates seeking admission against seats reserved for under-developed districts (Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzzafargarh, Rajanpur, Lodhran, Bhakkar, and Layyah) shall attach original certificates from the heads / principals of the concerned educational institutions where they have studied from class one to twelve. These certificates must be dully verified by concerned EDO (Education) and EDO (Colleges) and countersigned by the DCO of relevant district. These candidates will also submit a Surety Bond on Rs.20 stamp paper as per specimen given as Annexure-IV on University of Health Sciences website.
- Candidates already admitted in any medical and dental institution and seeking fresh admission shall have to disclose their previous admission by submitting a certificate as per specimen given as Annexure-V on University of Health Sciences website.
The documents attached with the Admission Form must be attested by a gazzeted government officer in BS 17 or above. The stamp of the officer must bear his / her full name, designation and current place of duty.
The candidates are advised to also bring their original certificates /testimonials with them.
The candidates are required to declare their choices for medical /dental institutions, in order of preference, in the space provided for that purpose in the Admission Form. Candidates are strongly advised to think carefully before declaring their preferences. Preference once given shall be final and cannot be changed subsequently. They must write down full names of the institutions, as per their choice. Do not use abbreviations. Cutting or erasing is not allowed. This condition is mandatory and neither any subsequent change is entertain-able nor any exceptions will be made. The candidates shall be considered only for those colleges for which they have shown their preference. A candidate, under no circumstances, will be considered for a college not listed in his/her preferences.
For further information, you may please contact:
Chairman Admission Board for Medical / Dental Institutions of the Punjab
Telephone: +92 (042) 99231304-9
Fax: +92 (042) 99230870