Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical College (SMBBMC), Lyari, Karachi, has admissions open to second batch of students on merit and UEDP local for session 2011-2012.
The admissions are open for whole Sindh as per approved admission policy.
The application forms can be obtained from TCS Offices mentioned below and should be submitted back in the same branch from November 01, to November 08, 2011.
- TCS Mall (MMS) 1/E/37, PECHS Block-6, Karachi.
- Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Haq Baho Shopping Center, Gulshan-e-Hadeed Phase # 1, Karachi.
- Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Shop # 06, Plot # B-74, Shelzon Center Block-16, Karachi.
- Meena Bazar, Nadeem Shopping Center, Meena Bazar, Karimabad.
- Jouhar Chowrangi, Shop W-2 Eastern Pride Gulistan-e-Jouhar BI 15 Near Darul Sehat Hospital, Karachi.
- Hydery, Shop # B-13, Al Bohran Circle, Block-B, North Nazimabad, Karachi.
- Gul Plaza, Shop # 10, Gul Plaza, M.A. Jinnah Road, Karachi.
- Clifton, Shop # 5 and 16, Sasi Arcade, Clifton, Block-7, Karachi.
- Kemari, Hassan Buksh Road, Saba Heights, Shop # 3 Kemari, Karachi.
- Leamarket branch, Lyari Town, Karachi.
- TCS Office Auto Bahn Rd, Hyderabad.
- TCS Office, Nawabshah (Benazirabad).
- TCS Office Mirpurkhas
- TCS Office, Sukkur.
- TCS Office, Larkana.
The forms for merit / self finance seat should be obtained by pay order of Rs.1,000 each in the name of Principal / Project Director, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical College, Lyari, Karachi.
The students who are willing to apply for both merit and self-finance seat should make a pay order of Rs.2,000 to obtain two separate forms, one form should be for merit seat and other for self finance seat, at the time of purchasing the form.
Separate pay order in the name of Principal / Project Director, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical College, Lyari, Karachi, of Rs.1,700 as entry test fee for NTS should be submitted at the time of submission of form in TCS Office.
Eligibility criteria and documents required are mentioned in the Prospectus.
Candidates who have 60% or above marks in Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical) or A Level exams will be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test.
Entrance Test will be held on November 20, 2011 (Sukkur, Hyderabad and Karachi) by NTS. Time and venue of the Entrance Test will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
Incomplete applications or those submitted after the last date will not be entertained by Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical College. For queries please visit the college website. Personal contacts are not encouraged by the college.
Note: Receipts of submitting any pertinent document including domicile or CNIC shall not be accepted. Only attested copies of required documents will be accepted with the form.
|Date for issuing Prospectus on all seats||October 31, 2011 to November 11, 2011|
|Last date for submission of applications||November 11, 2011|
|Entry Test simultaneously at Sukkur, Hyderabad and Karachi||November 20, 2011|
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test||November 21, 2011|
|Display of Entry Test Result||November 23, 2011|
|Inviting Objection of Entry Test Result||November 23-25, 2011|
|Provisional Merit List of Karachi, Tagged Towns and Defunct Former Divisional Headquarters of Interior Sindh (Hyderabad, Larkana, Mirpurkhas and Sukkur)||November 29, 2011|
|Inviting Objection to Provisional Merit List||November 29 to December 01, 2011|
|Display of the Final Merit List of Open Merit||December 07, 2011|
For further information, you could please contact:
Principal / Project Director,
Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical College,
Telephone: +92 (021) 32540058