Sharif Medical and Dental College, Lahore has admissions open to MBBS and BDS programs for Session 2010-2011.
- FSc. (Pre-Medical) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum of 715/1100 (65%) marks or qualification equivalent to F.Sc. (Pre-Medical).
- A Level and American High School (such students should submit Equivalence Certificate of Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) along with a complete official transcript of the results).
- University of Health Sciences (UHS) MCAT pass eligible marks (60%).
Admission Forms and Prospectus available at:
- Admission Cell, Sharif Medical and Dental College (SMDC), Lahore
- SMCH outreach consultant clinic, 12A, Faisal Town, Lahore Tel: 042-35179304
- Habib Bank, Main Market Branch, Gulberg, Lahore Tel: 042-35757575, 35753258, 35755602-3
- Habib Bank, Main Defence Housing Authority Branch, Lahore Cantt. Tel: 042-35747155-56
- Admission forms can be downloaded from Sharif Medical and Dental College website (www.sharifmedicalcity.com.pk) and candidates who intend to use this source will have to deposit Rs.1,500 cash / bank draft in favor of SMDC, Lahore along with their admission forms.
Last date for submission of application form is September 18, 2010.
For any further information, you may please contact:
Sharif Medical and Dental College
Jati Umra, Raiwind Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 42) 37860101-4 Ext. 351
Fax: (+92 42) 3786012
Admission Cell, Sharif Medical and Dental College
Telephone: (+92 42) 37860117