Yusra Medical and Dental College has admissions open to 2nd Entry of MBBS program for the session 2010-2015. The College is affiliated with Bahria University and is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
The College is affiliated with 500 bedded public hospital, Cantt. General Hospital, in Rawalpindi.
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical with Biology, Physics and Chemistry) with at least 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification.
- Entry Test: College entry test is essential for local / expatriates.
- Alternative to college entry test:
- Overseas candidates having SAT II score of 550 in subjects Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates having passed provincial central entry tests authorized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). However, these candidates (local / expatriates) are allowed to improve their merit by appearing in YM&DC entry test if they wish so.
All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC (this process can take 2-6 weeks, please hurry up).
Application Form / Fee
Application forms are available on payment of Rs.500 from the College Admission Office, or via courier on receipt of draft of Rs.650 (in favor of Yusra Medical and Dental College). Forms can also be downloaded from www.ymdc.edu.pk.
Admission forms and Processing / Entry Test fee: Rs.2,700 for local students, for expatriates $75 (US Dollars)
- Last date of form submission at College Campus: October 14, 2010
- Entry Test: Sunday October 24, 2010
- Interview: First week of November 2010
- Admissions: Second / third week of November 2010
- Session Starts: December 2010
[Updated: September 26, 2010]
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Yusra Medical and Dental College
Main G.T. Road, Kahuta Morr,
P.O. Model Town Humak, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 51) 4492811-5
Fax: (+92 51) 4492816