Ace Institute of Health Sciences, affiliated with University of Sargodha, has admissions open for academic session 2010.
Offered programs are:
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Students having 60% marks in F.Sc. are eligible to apply.
B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- Affiliated with University of Health Sciences
- Eligibility: 50% marks in F.Sc. / Age 30 years.
Medical Store License
- Affiliated with Pharmacy Council of Pakistan
- Eligibility: Matric with Science / No age limit.
Distinctions and Achievements
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd position in University PharmD exams (2009)
- 5 distinctions in B.Sc. Physiotherapy University exams
- Top positions in Punjab in B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology since 2004
- Internationally recognized program
- Scholarships and financial assistance
- Top ranked faculty and facilities
- Spacious campus in the heart of Lahore
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Ace Institute of Health Sciences,
18-E, Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 42) 35850307-8
Mobile phone: (+92 321) 4095979, (+92 300) 4609371