Shaikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute (FPGMI), Lahore, has invited applications on prescribed form for admission in the following Postgraduate Diploma courses of University of the Punjab to be held at the Institute.
Diploma Courses (Duration: 2 years)
DMRD, DMRT, DA, DCH, DCP, DGO, DLO, DOMS and DTCD
Eligibility for Diploma
- For admission in DA, DOMS, DLO, DCP, DTCD, DMRD and DMRT: i) M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree as recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). ii) One year House Job and one year residency in the relevant specialty in a hospital recognized by PMDC.
- For admission in DGO and DCH: i) M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree as recognized by the PMDC. ii) One year House Job in a teaching institute recognized by PMDC and one year residency in the relevant specialty in a hospital recognized by PMDC.
Attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached:
- Three recent passport size photographs
- MBBS degree
- Any other qualification
- Valid PMDC registration
- House Job certificate issued by the medical superintendent
- SHO/MO/ Registrarship certificate issued by the medical superintendent
- Any other relevant experience certificate
- Marks certificate of all professional examinations
- Domicile and national identify card
Selection of candidates will be made on merit. Candidates who are government servants/ serving in autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
No T.A. and D.A. will be admissible for interview/test.
- Postgraduate Diploma: Rs.6,000 per academic year
- Foreign students will be required to pay Rs.63,000 per annum course fee.
Application forms are available from the Accounts Section of FPGMI, Lahore, on payment of Rs.100 either in person or through money order/bank draft worth Rs.130. Postal order or cheque will not be entertained in any case. A separate complete application is necessary for each specialty applied for.
Last date for submission of applications is July 04, 2011. Courses will start from December 01, 2011.
For further information, you may please contact:
Shaikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute (FPGMI),