Memon Medical Institute is offering a 6 weeks Nursing Assistant Course in Karachi. This is an exciting opportunity for those who want to start their career as a Nursing Assistant (NA).
This course will provide the relevant knowledge, skills and practice required to the successful candidates. The course will be conducted by trained Nursing Instructors. It will cover theoretical as well as clinical knowledge under supervision.
Memon Medical Institute is a hospital project of Memon Health and Education Foundation.
- Matric Science with 50% marks. Preference will be given to F.Sc. with at least 45% marks.
- Basic English speaking and writing skills.
- Male and female candidates have equal opportunity.
- Admission in the Nursing Assistant course will be based on merit. All candidates for admission will have to go through an entry test and interviews.
- After 6 weeks of completion of program, students are required to do 6 weeks of mandatory clinical internship.
The course is sponsored by Barclays Bank Plc and is free of cost for the deserving candidates.
Submission of Applications
Please send your application with the current CV to Nursing Education Services by email to email@example.com or by post to Memon Medical Institute, Hyder Buksh Gabol Road, Safoora Goth, K.D.A., Scheme 33, Karachi by January 24, 2011.
Commencement of Course
HR Department will notify selected candidates by January 31, 2011.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to an entrance test / interview between February 3 and February 7, 2011. Successful candidate will be informed by February 10, 2011. Course will start on February 14, 2011.
Successful candidates will get career opportunity to work with Memon Medical Institute.
For further information, you may please contact on phone: (021) 99261810-20, 34691159-62 Ext: 146.