Professional Development Centre (PDC) at National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) has organized a two days workshop on Supply Chain Simulation in February 2012.
This course will enable participants to adopt and apply Supply Chain Management (SCM) concepts and method in their company operations. They will acquire the working knowledge of SCM skills and techniques relevant to corporate and public sector of today.
- The Distribution Game (Simulation)
- The Beer Game (Simulation)
- UPS (Video Case Study)
- Dialup Industry (Workshop Exercise)
- Lean Manufacturing (Simulation)
- Enterprise Product Launch (Simulation)
- Operations Management (Simulation)
- Hands-on exposure
- Supply chain dashboards
- Multi-dimensional covering logistics, inventory, warehousing, SC technologies
- Supply Chain of Services industry
- Negotiations in Supply Chain
- Interactive and intuitive way to learn and implement supply chain
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at:
- Middle to senior managers from sales and operations
- Strategic planning and general management
- Senior technology and information managers
- Product, brand, marketing and advertising managers
- Material management professionals
- Logistics and administration personnel
Mr. Talha Khalid has an MBA degree from LUMS and over a decade experience in technology, telecom, logistics and courier industries with family owned businesses as well as blue chip multinationals. He has presented papers in various national and international conferences and is a regular contributor to award-winning blogs targeted at CXOs with United Business Media. He is a consultant and trainer to local industry and visiting faculty member in universities.
- Rs.13,500 payable to “PDC NUST Courses” inclusive of all course materials and refreshments.
- 10% group discount is available for organizations nominating 4 or more participants.
- February 17-18, 2012 (9:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Venue: CIE Building, PDC-NUST, H-12 Sector, Islamabad.
For individual registrations or group nominations, please contact:
Ms. Naila Tabassum, Business Development Manager
Telephone: +92 (051) 90856691
Mobile: +92 (0324) 5246710
E-mail: naila (at) pdc.nust.edu.pk
For training consultancies, training partnerships, training linkage between academia and industry or any other cooperation with PDC-NUST, please contact
Ms. Salima Sana Khan, Program Manager
Telephone: +92 (051) 90856687
Mobile: +92 (0344) 5747499
E-mail: salima (at) pdc.nust.edu.pk
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
Sector H-12 Sector, Islamabad, Pakistan.