Army Public School – COD, Karachi, has admissions open to Play Group, Class I, II, III, and VIII for Session 2011-2012.
Army Public School – COD, established in 1951, offers APSAC System of Education (Army Public Schools and Colleges System). It is committed to offer quality education of international standards and prepare students for success in the global environment and is recognized as one of the leading schools of Karachi.
The school is affiliated with Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad for classes IX-X.
- Area is spread over 5 acres of land.
- Enriched curriculum with activity based and student centered approach.
- Emphasis on all areas of learning, personal development and co-curricular activities.
- Continuous assessments and excellent results.
- Students counseling and guidance program.
- Curriculum orientation for parents.
- ISO certification for Quality Management System.
- Well equipped Library, science and computer laboratories.
- Spacious play grounds, class rooms and multipurpose Hall.
- CCTV cameras, walkthrough gate and armed guards.
Registration for Admission Tests is open to Play Group, Class I, II, III, and VIII only. Registration forms can be obtained from the School after showing original Birth Certificate by UC/Cantonment Board/Nadra, its copy and service ID of parents between 9 a.m. to 12 noon from February 7 to 11, 2011.
Age requirement at the time of registration:
- Play Group: 2.11 – 3.3 years
- Class I: 5.11 – 6.3 years
- Class II: 6.11 – 7.3 years
- Class III: 7.11 – 8.3 years
- Class VIII 12.11 – 13.3 years
For further information and queries, you may please contact:
Army Public School – COD,
Main Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (021) 35405752-53, 356036702-5 Ext. 2141