Cadet College Wana would commence admissions for class 8th and 9th in March 2013 (5th Entry 2013).
Entrance Test for admissions would be held at Wana, Dera Ismail Khan, Kohat, Peshawar, Bannu, Multan and Quetta as per following schedule:
|9th Class||Saturday, December 01, 2012|
|8th Class||Sunday, December 02, 2012|
Entrance Test would consist of written tests in English, Urdu, General Science and Mathematics from 7th and 8th class syllabus of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Text Book Board, Peshawar. Candidates declared successful in written test would be called for interviews.
a. 9th Class
- Should be studying in Class 8th or equivalent at the time of admission.
- Should not be less than 13 years or more than 15 years of age on March 15, 2013. No relaxation of age, even a single day, is permissible.
- Candidates having appeared / enrolled in BISE exams in 9th Class are not eligible to apply.
b. 8th Class
- Should be studying in Class 7th or equivalent at the time of admission.
- Should not be less than 12 years or more than 14 years of age on March 15, 2013. No relaxation of age, even a single day, is permissible.
Desirous candidates can download Application Forms from Cadet College Wana website (www.ccw.edu.pk) along with College Prospectus and sample Question Papers. Limited number of Prospectus can also be purchased from Awami Qutab Khana, Wana Bazaar, Wana, South Waziristan Agency.
Application forms duly completed and with bank draft of Rs.500 to be posted to:
Cadet College Wana (Admissions Section),
C/O P.O. Box 31, General Post Office Dera Ismail Khan.
Last date for submission of application forms is Thursday, November 01, 2012.