Applications for the grant of merit based fresh scholarships/stipends are invited on the prescribed form from the Azad Jammu and Kashmir nationals / Jammu and Kashmir state subject refugees settled in Pakistan as nominated by the M/O KA&GB, Government of Pakistan / Nomination Board, Azad Government of the State of J&K or who have secured admission on open merit for the academic session 2011-2012 in various educational institutions of Pakistan/ Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Students of following disciplines shall be eligible for the award of scholarships/stipends:
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. D.V.M./A.H.
- D/B Pharmacy
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B.Sc. (Engineering) (all established disciplines)
- Master in Applied Sciences
- M.B.A. / B.B.A.
- M.C.S. / B.C.S. / I.T.
- M.P.A. / H.R.M. / H.R.D.
- Masters in Kashmir Studies/ International Relation (Conflict Relations)
- Master in Development Sciences
- Diploma of Associate Engineering and Bachelor of Technology
- Cadet College of AJ&K / Pakistan (for 8th, 9th and 1st year students only)
The prescribed form and instructions/conditions to fill the form could be obtained from the AJ&K Council Secretariat and or its website.
Application on prescribed form(s) should reach the undersigned by February 29, 2012.
Incomplete applications and applications received after due date or carrying any misstatement will be rejected.
For further information, you may please contact:
Section Officer (C-II),
Azad Jammu and Kashmir Council Secretariat,
Sector F-5/2, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (051) 9203201