Asian Institute of Fashion Design (AIFD), Iqra University has admissions open to undergraduate programs and short courses in fashion design and textile design for Fall 2010 session.
Students joining a AIFD has opportunity to become part of the rapidly growing textile and fashion industry in Pakistan.
Programs offered in Fall 2010 session are:
- Bachelors (Hons.) in Fashion Design
- Bachelors (Hons.) in Textile Design
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design
- Advanced Diploma in Textile Design
- Short courses in Fashion and Textile Design
- Short courses in Photography and Jewelry Making
Last date for submission of Form is July 15, 2010. Aptitude Test will be conducted on July 17, 2010.
Students awaiting result can also apply.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Asian Institute of Fashion Design
Metro Tower, Teen Talwar,
Main Clifton Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 21) 35820859-61
Fax: (+92 21) 35820861
If this post was of interest to you, you may also like to sign up for daily e-mail alerts to know about latest education opportunities in Pakistan.