Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan has invited applications, for admission to undergraduate engineering programs for Entry 2010, from the candidates who have appeared in the entry test held on 19th September, 2010 arranged by UET, Lahore.
University College of Engineering and Technology
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering (Annual System)
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (Annual System)
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (Annual System)
- B.Sc. Computer Engineering (Annual System)
- B.Sc. Building and Architectural Engineering (Annual System)
Institute of Advance Materials
- B.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering (Morning/Evening) (Annual System)
University College of Textile Engineering
- B.Sc. Textile Engineering (Annual System)
University College of Agriculture
- B.Sc. Agricultural Engineering (Semester System)
The admission in the above listed programs is open to applicants domiciled in Punjab.
Detailed information regarding eligibility requirements, admission criteria, number and nature of seats, fee schedule etc. is available in the Prospectus.
Last date for applications: Friday, October 8, 2010
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test/Other Test||October 11, 2010 (Time: 9:00 A.M.)|
|1st Merit List Last date for submission of dues||Open & Reserve||October 26, 2010 October 28, 2010|
|2nd Merit List Last date for submission of dues||Open & Reserve||October 29, 2010 November 01, 2010|
|3rd Merit List Last date for submission of dues||Open & Reserve||November 02, 2010 November 04, 2010|
|4th Merit List Last date for submission of dues||Open & Reserve||November 05, 2010 November 08, 2010|
Commencement of Class Work November 08, 2010
Application for admission in:
- B.Sc. Engineering in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Building and Architectural must be submitted to University College of Engineering and Technology.
- B.Sc. Agricultural Engineering must be submitted to University College of Agriculture
- B.Sc. Metallurgy and Material Engineering must be submitted to Institute of Advanced Materials
- B.Sc. Textile Engineering must be submitted to University College of Textile Engineering, Khanewal Road, Multan
Candidates not holding Pakistani Nationality shall route their applications through the Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
Applications complete in all respects must reach the respective College/Institute concerned by 4.00 pm on 8 October, 2010.
Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and time shall not be entertained even though posted earlier. Furthermore, those applications which are wrongly addressed or delivered at a place other than the respective Office of the College/Institute concerned shall also not be entertained.
The merit lists of selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board of the concerned College/Institute on the dates as per schedule for admission.
Prospectus is available from the Habib Bank Ltd., University Campus Branch, Board Branch and UBL Campus Branch on Payment of Rs.250 from September 27, 2010.
Bahauddin Zakariya University is located in Multan, Pakistan. It was named in the honor of famous Sufi Saint Hazrat Baha-ud-din Zakariya. The University is located as a distance of 10 km from the city centre. The main campus is spread over 960 acres of land. Presently, it has more than 41 departments/ institute / colleges and three sub-campuses respectively D.G. Khan, Bahadur Campus Layyah and Sahiwal. The University is offering undergraduate Engineering program in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Building and Architectural, Metallurgical, Agricultural and Textile.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Bahauddin Zakariya University,
Bosan Road, Multan, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 61) 9210071-74