Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, Khuzdar, has admissions open to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) under self financing scheme for session 2010-2011.
Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology (BUETK), Khuzdar, is a public sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Islamabad and accredited with Pakistan Engineering Council.
Applications are invited on the prescribed forms from eligible candidates local/domiciled in the province of Balochistan for admission in BUETK to the first year of B.E. (four years) course in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical and Computer System Engineering and Sciences under Self Finance Scheme. The candidates from other provinces may also apply; however, first preference will be given to the candidates from Balochistan Province.
- Candidates should be F.Sc./H.S.C. (Pre-Engineering) from a recognized Board, with minimum 50% marks. The successful candidates having secured less than 60% marks in F.Sc./ H.S.C. will be given provisional admission. They will have to attend a zero semester of four weeks and to secure 60% in Physics, Maths and English on completion, failing which their provisional admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates applying under category (D.A.R. passed within last three years) will be eligible against their respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
- All eligible candidates will be required to appear in an (MCQs) Multiple Choice Questions/Objective types (written) Pre-admission test.
- Allotment of disciplines will be made on accumulated marks of Entry Test Matric and F.Sc., H.S.C./DAE. The fee for full course of 4 years is Rs.250,000 for Balochistan local/domicile candidates and Rs.350,000 for candidates other than Balochistan in addition to tuition fee rent and utility charges.
- Bank draft payable at UBL Khuzdar for rupees one thousand five hundred (Rs.1,500 non refundable) in the name of Registrar / Treasurer BUET, Khuzdar as cost of admission form be enclosed with necessary documents, including a self addressed large size (11″x15″) envelope bearing postage stamps of not less than Rs.50 (rupees fifty only).
- The application forms may be obtained from the office of the Director Admissions, Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, on any working day or obtained through post by sending self addressed/stamped envelope or downloaded from website www.buetk.edu.pk.
- The application forms complete in all respect should reach BUET, Khuzdar within 20 days after publication of this advertisement (on January 6, 2011) along with bank draft of Rs.250,000 for Balochistan province and Rs.350,000 for candidates other than Balochistan payable at UBL Khuzdar.
- Applications along with bank draft (Rs.1500+Rs.250,000/- or Rs.1,500+Rs.350,000 whichever is applicable) should reach office of Director Admissions, Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, by or before January 20, 2011. Incomplete applications and application received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications: January 20, 2011
- Conduct of Entry Test: January 30, 2011
- Announcement of Result: February 07, 2011
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology,
Khuzdar, Balochistan, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 848) 550120
Fax: (+92 848) 413197