Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, has invited applications for admission into MS / M.Phil. programs for spring semester 2012-2013 on the prescribed forms in the following disciplines.
MS / M.Phil Programs
- Applied Psychology
- Business Administration (Alfalah Institute of Banking and Finance)
- Communication Studies
- Gender Studies
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Pharmacy (i. Pharmacology ii. Pharmaceutics iii. Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Political Science
Eligibility Criteria for MS/M.Phil. Programs
BS 4 years with minimum CGPA 2.5/4.0 in the relevant subjects for admission into MS / M.Phil program. At least 50% marks in M.A. / M.Sc. Examination (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 or CGPA 2.8/5.0 under Semester System in the concerned disciplines for admission into M.Phil. Age limit is 45 years on the last date fixed for receipt of applications i.e. January 14, 2013 (Monday).
GAT (General) test required by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) is to be qualified by all candidates for admission into MS/M.Phil. All information regarding this test can be had from the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
GAT (General) Test has been scheduled by NTS for the interested candidates as per schedule given below:
- Test will be conducted by NTS on January 06, 2013 (Sunday).
- Last date for submission of registration form for the test by NTS is December 10, 2012.
- Candidates who have already qualified GAT (General) test conducted by NTS are also eligible to apply for admission into MS/M.Phil programs of BZU.
The Application Forms are available in the prospectus which can be obtained (January 01, 2013 onward) from the following branches of Habib Bank Ltd. and United Bank Ltd. on payment of Rs.500.
- Habib Bank Ltd. and United Bank Ltd. University Branch, Multan.
- HBL, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Branch, Multan.
Or through mail by sending bank draft for Rs.550 in favor of the Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan for registered post delivery and Rs.700 for delivery by courier service/OCS (where available) along with a self-addressed large size envelope.
Applications complete in all respects must reach the respective Department / Center / Institute of the university for:
- MS / M.Phil. Program by 4:00 pm up to January 14, 2013 (Monday)
Applications which are wrongly addressed or delivered at a place other than the Office of the Department/Institute/Center concerned shall not be entertained.
For further information, you may please contact:
Bahauddin Zakariya University,
Telephone: +92 (061) 9210071-74 Ext. 1124, 1125