The Children’s Hospital and Institute of Child Health, Lahore has invited applications for admission in the following 4 years B.Sc. (Hons) courses for Session 2010-2011 at The School of Allied Health Sciences.
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Dental Technology
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Operation Theater Technology
The School of Allied Health Sciences is affiliated with University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore.
- Age between 17 and 25 years on closing date
- F.Sc. Pre-Medical or equivalent with minimum 60% unadjusted marks
- 2-years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or F.Sc. Medical Technology with at least 60% unadjusted marks can also apply for Medical Laboratory Technology
- F.Sc. Pre-Engineering with 60% marks in science subjects can apply for Medical Imaging Technology
- Only Punjab domiciled candidates can apply
The prospectus and Admission Form is available on payment with the-office of the Principal from November 1, 2010 during office hours.
The last date for the submission of completed Admission Forms is November 15, 2010.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Prof. Dr. Tahir Masood Ahmed
Dean / Professor of Paediatrics
The Children’s Hospital & The Institute of Child Health