Institute of Medical Technology, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi has invited applications from local and overseas candidates for admission to four-year degree courses for session 2011 (evening program) in following medical technology disciplines:
- Clinical Pathology Technology
- Respiratory and Critical Care Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Cardiovascular Perfusionist (offered in morning only)
The Human Resource Development has been focused since the establishment of Dow University of Health Sciences. During last four years many new departments have been established at Dow University of Health Sciences. This has opened many venues for science students and led in development of varied career opportunities in Allied Health Sciences. The role of Allied Medical Sciences cannot be overstated as there is an ever increasing need of such professionals world over.
The application form can be downloaded from Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) website. The eligibility criteria and documents required to be submitted are mentioned on DUHS website: www.duhs.edu.pk.
For Local Candidates
The local candidates should submit application form along with required documents and pay order of Rs.2,000 in favor of Dow University of Health Sciences at UBL, Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch, Karachi.
Last date for submission of application form for local candidates is December 27, 2010. Date and venue of entry test for local candidates will be mentioned on DUHS website later on.
For Overseas Candidates
Overseas students should send application form along with required documents and bank draft of US $250 through courier to Registrar, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan.
Merit formulation for overseas candidates will base on percentage of IBCC equivalence marks or SAT II marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Math and no entry test will be taken.
- The applications form of local candidates, if received after last date will not be accepted.
- Applications submitted directly to the Office of the Registrar will not be accepted.
- Strictly no personal contact, all correspondence to be done through given email.
- Both the local and overseas candidates must also fill online application form, which is available at the Dow University of Health Sciences website.
For further queries please contact on email: email@example.com. Please keep on visiting DUHS website (www.duhs.edu.pk) regularly for further updates.