GC University, Faisalabad has invited applications for admissions to the following Bachelor degree programs for the academic year 2010-11 (Morning) / Fall Semester 2010 .
- Applied Linguistics
- Applied Psychology
- Banking and Finance (BBA)
- Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
- Botany, Business Administration (BBA)
- Computer Science (BS-CS), (BS-SE), (BS-IT)
- Economics, Education
- English (Literature)
- Environmental Science
- Home Economics
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Fine Arts (BFA TD), (BFA FD), (BFA G)
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering (Specialization in Telecommunication)
- Political Science
- Pharm-D (5-Year) and Law LL.B. (5-Year)
- Both male and female candidates are eligible for admission.
- The candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination obtaining minimum 45% marks from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan in annual 2010 and supplementary 2009 will be considered for admission. However, if the gap is more than the above cited limit, the case may be considered subject to the availability of seats and approval of the Competent Authority.
- The maximum age limit is 22 years on the closing date.
- In case of ‘A level’, the equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad shall be required.
- Admission on various reserved seats will be granted as per University policy.
- Pre-requisitions for the various programs can be consulted from the prospectus.
- Admission is granted strictly on merit in accordance with the criteria laid down by the University. However, clearance of UET for Admission to B.Sc Electrical Engineering & BS(SE) and clearance of entry test of University Health Sciences Lahore for admission to Pharm-D Program
- Last date for receipt of admission forms: September 15, 2010
- Display of first merit list: September 17, 2010
- Payment of dues: September 20 to September 22, 2010
- Display of second merit list: September 23, 2010
- Payment of dues: September 23 to 24, 2010
- Left over cases (list + dues): September 27 to 28, 2010
- Commencement of classes: September 29, 2010
How to Apply
Prospectus will be available at the following branches of National Bank of Pakistan, Faisalabad on payment of Rs.500.
- Jinnah Colony Branch (University Booth)
- Jinnah Colony Branch
- Clock Tower Branch
- Peoples Colony Branch
- Samanabad Branch
- Noorpur Branch
- Ghulam Muhammad Abad Branch
Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website and attach a bank draft of Rs. 500 in favor of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Government College (GC) University,
Allama Iqbal Road, Faisalabad-38000, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 41) 9200886)