GC University, Faisalabad has invited applications for admissions to the following Master degree programs for the academic year 2010-11 (Morning) / Fall Semester 2010.
- Applied Linguistics
- Applied Psychology
- MBA (2/3 1/2 – Year)
- MBA (2/ 3 1/2-Year Banking and Finance)
- MBA (2/ 3 1/2- Year Industrial Management)
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Home Economics
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Science
- Both male and female candidates are eligible for admission.
- The candidates who have passed BA/BSc/B.Com or equivalent examination in annual 2010 or supplementary 2009 will be considered for admission for respective programmes.
- The following shall be eligible to apply for admission:
- Obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Obtained 45% marks in the subject in which admission is being sought (where applicable)
- Maximum age limit is 26 years on the last date of receipt of applications, however, age may be relaxed in special cases.
- Admission on various reserved seats will be granted as per University policy.
- Admission is granted strictly on merit in accordance with the criteria laid down by the University.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) is required from the candidates, who have passed B.A./B.Sc./
- B.Com. or equivalent examination from institutions other than GC University Faisalabad.
- Availability of Admission Forms and Prospectus: August 20, 2010
- Last Date for receipt of Admission Forms: September 15, 2010
- Display of First Merit List: September 17, 2010
- Payment of dues: September 20 to September 22, 2010
- Display of Second Merit List: September 23, 2010
- Payment of dues: September 23 to 24, 2010
- Left Over Cases (List + Dues): September 27 to 28, 2010
- Commencement of Classes: September 29, 2010
How to Apply
Prospectus will be available at the following branches of National Bank of Pakistan, Faisalabad on payment of Rs.500.
- Jinnah Colony Branch (University Booth)
- Jinnah Colony Branch
- Clock Tower Branch
- Peoples Colony Branch
- Samanabad Branch
- Noorpur Branch
- Ghulam Muhammad Abad Branch
Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website and attach a bank draft of Rs. 500 in favor of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact: