Government College University (GC University), Faisalabad has invited applications on the prescribed forms for admission to MS / M.Phil. (Economics) for the Spring Semester 2011 (Evening) program.
- The candidates must have passed MA/M.Sc. as per the University admission criteria in the relevant field or equivalent degree from HEC recognized institution with at least 50% marks or 2.5 CGPA or 4-Year education after FA/F.Sc. (minimum 130 credit hours) will be compulsory for admission in MS/M.Phil. Programs.
- Clearance of GAT General test by NTS is pre-requisite.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organizations.
- Availability of admission forms and prospectus: December 22, 2010
- Last date for receipt of admission forms: January 07, 2011
- Display of first merit list: January 14, 2011
- Payment of dues: January 17-18, 2011
- Display of second merit list: January 24, 2011
- Payment of dues: January 25, 2011
- Commencement of Classes: February 28, 2011
How to Apply
Prospectus will be available at the following Branches of National Bank of Pakistan, Faisalabad on payment of Rs.500.
- Jinnah Colony Branch (University Booth)
- Jinnah Colony Branch
- Clock Tower Branch
- Peoples Colony Branch
- Samanabad Branch
- Noorpur Branch
- Ghulam Muhammad Abad Branch
Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website and attach a bank draft of Rs.500 in favor of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad. The Admission Forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the respective faculties by due date during office hours.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Government College University,
Telephone: (+92 41) 9200886