Government College University (GC University) Lahore has notified of admission to B.Sc. Electrical Engineering for Session 2010.
The B.Sc. Electrical Engineering at GC University aims at producing engineers who will contribute to the development of high-tech industry at national and international levels.
Applications are invited from candidates (male/female) fulfilling the following eligibility requirements:
- Intermediate (Pre-Engineering)
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics as an additional subject
- GCSE A Level or any foreign qualification equivalent to Intermediate (Pre-Engineering)*
- B.Sc. (With Physics and Mathematics)**
- DAE / B.Tech. in Electrical / Electronics / Instruments Technology
* In case of equivalent foreign qualification, equivalence certificate from IBCC is mandatory.
** In case of B.Sc. (With Physics and Mathematics), candidate must have passed Intermediate with Pre-Engineering or Pre-Medical subjects.
A candidate will be considered for admission only if he/she has:
- One of the above mentioned qualifications
- At least 60% marks in intermediate (pre-engineering) or equivalent
- No third division throughout the academic career
- Appeared in combined entry test for engineering programs 2010 conducted by University of Engineering and Technology Lahore (UET Lahore)
Prospectus and admission forms for admission to B.Sc. Electrical Engineering are available at Askari Bank Limited, Urdu Bazar Branch from October 11, 2010 onwards.
The last date for submission of duly filled admission forms along with required testimonials is October 22, 2010 up to 01:00 pm.
The merit list of selected candidates will be displayed at main notice board of GC University (GCU) on October 29, 2010 at 3:00 pm. The selection of candidates is based on merit determination formulae and rules and regulations given in the GCU prospectus for B.Sc. Electrical Engineering.
For further information regarding admission to B.Sc. Electrical Engineering at GC University Lahore, you may please contact:
Government College University,
Kutchey Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 42) 99212817
UAN: 111-000-010 Ext. 458