Admissions are open to the English Communication Skills Course, at Department of English, GC University Lahore, with focus on refining the students’ communicative ability with special emphasis on listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
The Department of English at GC University Lahore is the oldest seat of learning in Pakistan. Some of the most richly endowed scholars, writers and poets have walked out of the portals of this department during the last 147 years. The highly qualified faculty of the department offers a broad spectrum of courses ranging from BA (Honors) in English Literature to Ph.D.
- Minimum Qualification: SSC (Matriculation)
- Course Duration: 14 Weeks
- Course Timings: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Wednesday to Friday, April 01 to July 15, 2011)
- Course Fee: Rs.7,000
- Submission of form: March 14-18, 2011
- Interviews: March 21, 2011 at 3:00 pm
- First List: March 24, 2011
- Submission of Dues (First List): March 24-26, 2011
- Second List of successful candidates: March 28, 2011
- Submission of Dues (Second List): March 28-31, 2011
Admission forms will be available at the Department of English during office hours. Fee Challan will be issued by the Treasurer’s Office and will be deposited at the UBL GC University Branch.
Duly filed in admission forms will be submitted at the Department of English, GC University, Lahore.
For further information, you may please contact:
Department of English
GC University, Lahore, Pakistan.
UAN: (042) 111 -000-010 Ext. 267, 276