The IBA National Talent Hunt Program (NTHP) is a fully funded program that selects talented youth with the passion to succeed from the underprivileged areas of Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA and Northern Areas, and prepares them for the exhaustive IBA admission process of the BBA / BS programs.
This extended eight-week orientation program is based on merit cum need consideration. It focuses to enhance students’ knowledge of English and mathematics, polish their basic presentation and interviewing skills, and emphasizes on personal development and grooming.
- Intermediate (F.Sc. / F.A. / H.Sc.) from any government recognized intermediate board of Pakistan during the last 2 years (2009 and 2010)
- Among the Top-20 students in merit list of the examinations conducted by the respective intermediate boards
- Permanent residents of Pakistan
- Passionate about joining the IBA’s BBA / BS programs
- Last date to submit applications: November 18, 2010
- Test for the shortlisted candidates: December 19, 2010
- Interview dates: February 6 and 13, 2011
- Orientation program: April 29, 2011
Students, with the desire to join the premier business school in Pakistan, may send their one-page resume including their contact numbers along with educational documents and two passport-size photographs to:
Dr. Zeenat Ismail — Coordinator and Syed Rizwan Ali Bukhari — Executive Assistant
The IBA National Talent Hunt Program (NTHP)
Main Campus: Institute of Business Administration,
University Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 21) 99261511-13
Fax: (+92 21) 99261508
City Campus: Institute of Business Administration,
Garden / Kiyani Shaheed Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 21) 99215458-61
Fax: (+92 21) 99215528