MANTECH-ARC being a partner of International Trade Centre (Geneva, Switzerland) – a joint agency of United Nations and World Trade Organization – is exclusively offering Certificate in Supply Chain Management in collaboration with Institute of Professional Development, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
The Certificate program is also available in distance learning program.
Students can join global network of Supply Chain Management (SCM) professionals in 80 countries by earning International Trade Centre (ITC) certificates, advanced certificate and diploma in Supply Chain Management and Purchasing offered by ITC’s partner MANTECH-ARC.
- International Recognition: Get a globally recognized and accredited certificate.
- Becoming Global: By becoming ITC certified SCM professional your profile is made accessible to international job providers.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive and senior managers working in procurement and supply chain management.
- Managers and supervisors who want to explore local as well as global careers in international purchasing and supply chain.
- Graduating students willing to pursue careers in supply chain, logistics and procurement.
- Entrepreneurs, businessmen and suppliers/vendors.
- Get practical tools and techniques for enterprises cost saving and profit enhancement.
- Get selected as a success story.
- Apply the new knowledge successfully and get fully sponsored representation at the SCM roundtables/conferences.
Interested candidates can register before December 18, 2010. Classes will commence from December 25, 2010.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Telephone: (+92 51) 2854028
Mobile phone: (+92 334) 5206686
Dr. Saeed Ul Hassan Chishti,
Project Director, Institute of Professional Development
Ms. Saneeha Khalid,
Training Management Specialist, Institute of Professional Development
International Islamic University,
Faisal Masjid Campus, Islamabad, Pakistan.