Admissions are open at Islamia University Bahawalpur, Rangers Campus, to undergraduate and master programs (evening classes) for Spring Semester 2011 in the following departments:
Department of Computer Science and Information Technology:
- BS (CS )
Department of Management Sciences:
- BBA (Hons) after 12 years of education
Eligibility (Minimum Qualifications)
- For all undergraduate programs at least division in F.A./F.Sc./I.Com or equivalent.
- Individuals with third division are ineligible.
- For master programs at least 2nd division in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. or equivalent.
- National Aptitude Test (NAT) conducted by NTS is mandatory for admission to these programs.
- Last date for submission of application forms: February 28, 2011
- Interview in the respective departments: March 07, 2011
- Display of merit list in respective departments and university website: March 08, 2011 (Evening)
- Last date for deposit of fees and dues: March 09, 2011
- Commencement of classes: March 12, 2011
Application Form can be obtained from Habib Bank Limited, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur branch on the payment of Rs.400 or can be downloaded from the University website www.iub.edu.pk. However, a Bank Challan or Postal Order/Bank Draft of Rs.350 in favor of Treasurer, the IUB must be attached with the downloaded form.
A Bank Challan of HBL Branch of IUB or Postal Order/Bank Draft of Rs.700 in favor of Treasurer, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur as Special NAT test fee should also be deposited by the candidates along with the application form. The candidates having valid NAT test result issued by NTS need not to appear in Special NAT test.
The application form should reach “Special Admission Desk” at Registrar’s Office by the last date during office hours (Saturday and Sunday are open).
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur,
Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (062) 9250235-38
Fax: +92 (062) 9250335